[JA] Help!

  • From: ljwilliams1@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:02:01 -0400

Since this morning I have received over 50 copies of the very same SPAM
message.  It has to do with wanting to sell me email addresses.  I put a
"block" on the address and yet I am STILL getting the very same message
sometimes two or three in one download.  I checked my Mail Assistant and
sure enough, it's there.  Also, it's the same address each time so it's
not like they've loaded the same message with 50 addresses from which to
send it.

Following is the Subject line:  "If you find sending e-mail easy and have
failed at"

Would someone please send me the address for JUNO's SPAM information?

I know it's been posted before and I apologize for not having copied it
down but I appreciate any help I can.  And no, I have never responded to
this message.

Thanks!

L Jane

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org