[JA] Re: Bad news from the Juno Web site???

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:25:16 -0700

If the numbers become overloaded, or, conversely but to the same point,
Juno contracts for less bandwidth on these numbers, you can get these
type problems, whether using the dialup email [only choice with 1.49] or
the Web. I had this problem for awhile [always changing the numbers to
find one which would connect most times], but, it seems, in my area, they
just keep adding numbers, and I have not had a primary number failure in
a couple of years. So YMMV.

thepccat

[...]