[JA] Back to version 4

  • From: George J Kamenz <gkamenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:44:01 EDT

I tried v5 of juno twice.

I went back to v4 twice.  The first time I selected messages, started to
forward them, saved that to a text file, and used mime2frm to import them
to v4.  It worked, um, well, yes, it worked as per the description.

The second time I just forwarded each message I wanted to save through
juno's mail server(s).

Either way works.  The latter would have been preferable had more
messages or folders been in transit.

Okay, okay, I'm nuts, I'll admit that.  Only a nut would try juno v5
twice.  Either one prefers it or one doesn't.  I'm nuts.  But, ... you
knew didn't you?  You knew there would be a 'but.' :-)  But, between
attempts to use v5, well, I reinstalled windoze, you know, to start with
a clean copy.  It didn't seem to help.

> Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:51:37 -0400
> Subject: [JA] Back to version 4
> From: geoffrey l wilson <glw4-accmail@xxxxxxxx>

> How can I go back to version4 and still be able to keep the [stuff]
> that I've accumulated in various folders?

---
[My Signature Here]
---