[JA] Back to version 4

  • From: geoffrey l wilson <glw4-accmail@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:51:37 -0400

I use version 1.49 for several accounts for subscibing to newsgroups
(including this one).
However, I have two accounts where I want somerhing more.

I was using version 4, but somehow allowed my machine to get the version
5 upgrade.
How can I go back to version4 and still be able to keep the satuff that
I've accumulated in various folders?