[jjr69] Re: War & Peace

  • From: Tu Trong Nguyen <ttn5153@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:57:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chi. Va^n:
This is really great. We are all different and alike. I am totally in agreement
with you and I never meant opposition to the war is opposition to the country.
Each of us has different views, different solutions, but the ultimate goal is
always peace.  Right or wrong, if it is decided by the majority (not only by
the government, not only by Bush) we will always back our troops.
Sorry, while writing the email to you, I got a nice webcam conference test with
Thong. Then a short voice conference with Phu'KepMui. Mr. Phu' is trying to
re-hook-up his webcam but it seems that either his webcam was over used (over
loaded), we lost connection or he was summoned by Somebodyelse very important
8-)).
Whenever you come up, please let us know.
Best regards to Jim.
 Vanthdo@xxxxxxx wrote: Dear anh Tu,

Opposing the war is not opposing this country where we live and of which we
are an integral part. Opposing a war that makes no sense and threatens to
destroy the country and kill its young citizens otherwise full of promises
(not to mention other innocent people on both sides) is in fact as patriotic
an act as going to war to defend this country. And of course, although I
think all wars are wrong, I will always support our troops and our soldiers.
It is nevertheless our duties as citizens of this country to voice our
position on issues that we feel strongly about.

I owe this country a lot, I am married to one of its great people, but I do
not think these facts should bind me into agreeing with everything that
happens here. There is always room for improvement. :-))

Regards to you and your lovely wife,

Van