[jjr69] Re: Martin Luther King's Opposition to the War on Iraq

  • From: Vanthdo@xxxxxxx
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:15:28 EST

Hi anh Dung,

I understand, or at least try to understand.  I have uncles who were in your
ClubMed (my mom's brothers) and I have been reading your postings with a lot
of sorrow.  That's the kind of thing I wish we could all avoid for future
generations by trying to avoid wars as much as possible.

Actually, I have a feeling we all are in agreement if we take a step back and
look at what we are all saying.  It's just that each of us is discussing one
element or one aspect of the war, and because the rest is left uncommented,
people tend to fill in in a negative way.

About Duck Jello, I definitely can eat it if it is well prepared.  One of my
uncles is an expert in fixing it, and in that sense I have a very
discriminate taste for it:  I know good from bad Duck Jello.  I have not had
it since I came to this country (which means it has been 27 years!)

Van