[jhb] Re: Slow PC

  • From: Peter Dodds <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 13:51:52 +0100

I have the same setup as Mike except for the tools utility.  I have never had a problem. MSE is totally unobtrusive, but if you need to disable all firewalls and AVs to install something a but devious like a mobile phone unlocker, which I did last week, the only way to disable MSE temporarily, it seems, is to uninstall it. I found no way of temporarily switching it off. I chose not uninstall it, as that would be a new can of worms trying to reinstall it, perhaps, so I downloaded and installed the unlocker with MSE enabled. It worked perfectly, and my Fave mobile phone is now unlocked.

Anyone need a phone unlocker, I think I would recommend GSMLiberty. Worked for me, for £12.95

Peter

Fossil
29 June 2012 18:11

Yes – I used it with XP and I know too well that it needs to be used with care. I meant to install it on the new PC but it truly slipped my mind..

http://woodair.net