[jhb] Re: Slow PC

  • From: Mike Brook <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:06:59 +0100 (BST)

I have to agree completely with Frank.  MSE is very effective, is freeware, has
a small footprint and has given me zero problems over many months now.  MSE
plus the built-in Windows Firewall plus an effective hardware firewall provided
by my ISP have kept me clean and honest.  I've also sworn by 'jv16 PowerTools'
in all its incarnations for many years.  It is payware but is superb value for
money and has kept my Windows Registry clean & tidy and kept my pc's running
optimally (except when they blow up!).

MikeB

and Windows Firewall for a number of months now, and have to date no complaints
or problems (that's done it now)

>Frank

      Database: 2437/5098 - Release Date: 06/28/12