[jhb] Re: Ronaldsway

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:01:12 +0100

And here's my screenshot of the same thing (using Tony Meredith's scenery and FSX).

Mike L

Fossil wrote:
Really for Mike and John.

The attached GIF shows the parking spots of both of you on my radar screen. The hangars are accurately located and are numbered as in real life. M-ALTS parked at the corner of No.2 Hangar and John appears to have parked in an empty space but is actually in the Paint Shop (not drawn on the display).

Manx Airlines hangar is now Hangar 5 and the old WW2 hangar 1 has been demolished – criminally so in my view.

bones

_____bones@xxxxxxxx <mailto:bones@xxxxxxx>

<<...>>

database 4491 (20091008) __________