[jhb] Re: PIREPS

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 19:06:20 +0100

It looks from the forums that several parts of the website are suffering due to a change of date formatting, from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy.

Phil

On 01/09/2010 18:42, Fossil wrote:
It's probably your browser that is set to remember login passwords for
specific web pages.

Let's leave IVAO to finish tinkering with the new server - they say they
still have a lot of work to do before it is fully functional.