[jhb] Re: PIREPS

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:50:36 +0100

I've updated the hours page with the latest reports. No promotions this time
round but a few are getting close.

Well done to John for cracking the 600 hour barrier - Phil and Frank both
close behind too.

Those of you who get the More4 channel should look out for a program on the
V bombers at 2200 tonight. It will no doubt be repeated. Title is
Engineering Britain's Superweapons..