[jhb] Re: PIREPS

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:35:33 +0100

It's odd because your earlier flight from Shoreham to Bournemouth (Pirep
4209) shows a date of 01/09/2010 but your flight departing Bournemouth shows
09/01/2010.

Looking at the last three Pireps filed it gets odder.

4208
Validator:       John Woodside
Reported On:     31/08/2010 22:14:19
Checked On:      31/08/2010 23:40:00
Comments:        Fast validated.

4209
Validator:       John Woodside
Reported On:     01/09/2010 08:30:20
Checked On:      09/01/2010 15:13:12
Comments:        Fast validated.

4210
Validator:       John Woodside
Reported On:     09/01/2010 12:57:27
Checked On:      09/01/2010 15:13:12
Comments:        Fast validated.

From the above it suggests the time format got altered between 0830 and 1513
but I can't say if this was intentional or not. There are still a few other
bugs but I'm not surprised - it must have been a big job moving all the IVAO
data to a new server (running a different OS too).

What I notice here is that access to the JHB pages is now almost instant and
that's a great improvement. I've found a few glitches like it not
remembering my password so I have to login each time, not having access to
edit pilot records and other Admin menus not working but I hope these will
get ironed out in the next few days.