[jhb] Re: IVAO Presence

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 00:45:11 +0100

Gaz took me on for "OJT" on the job training after Robin Bilgil quit (I see he has rejoined!)

We have yet to find a mutually agreeable time to do anything.....

He organises a time with me and I log on to find him overseeing others.

I'm afraid I've chucked in the towel - 2 years is enough for any man.

I'll be sticking to flying hours now.

best wishes

Kev