[jhb] Re: IVAO Presence

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:19:28 +0100

Gerry
Last night, Stansted had TWR and APP, but most of the traffic was into EGLL!!! The trouble is, that only certain Controllers can do EGLL, and they are not around when needed. The foreign VA's have certain Hub fields, and they will not divert to a manned field. Mind you, a lot of the UK VA's are the same, few pilots will divert just to get controller service. I will have to get my C1 and C2 before I can do the major fields, I have the time to log in. It would also be helpful if C1's stayed away from the sandbox fields as well. I know that restricts them to TWR, but it would leave the S grades somewhere to go.
Again a result of the restructuring.
Frank F