[jhb] IVAO Flightplan Aircraft

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 08:34:36 +0100

A few questions for Bones. Since he has previous IVAO form and has probably read more, he may know the answers, where the rest of us may be guessing.

I mentioned, yesterday, that only a small proportion of Flightplan form aircraft codes are actually supported by downloadable IVAO aircraft, which prompts me to look further into the situation.

Am I right in assuming that only the Flightplan data goes to ATC, with no information as to whether we've downloaded the IVAO aircraft?

If I pick the code for the APM20, for the flightplan, and that code is APM2, does the controller receive just the APM2 code and does he have any data on what it implies in terms of performance?

Other questions follow, depending on the answers.