[jhb] Re: Framerate Display

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 12:04:47 +0000

I dont know how to output this information to a gauge, but it is interesting to learn that in FSX there are many things that can be shown with Shift+Z

Latitude, Latitude Decimal, Latitude Hex, Longitude, Longitude Decimal, Longitude Hex, Altitude, Altitude AGL, Heading, , Heading Hex, Heading True, Airspeed , True Airspeed, Wind Direction And Speed, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Frame Rate, Locked Frame Rate, GForce, Fuel Percentage, Fuel Remaining Gallons, Fuel Remaining Pounds, Vertical Speed, Angle Of Attack, Video Device and Average Frame Rate,

best wishes

Kev

At 20:01 08/01/2011, you wrote:
I often fly with the FPS figure displayed, top left corner of the screen. With the new graphics card in lace the script is no longer just red but has a fine black edge. It seems this is how it's designed to appear. Unfortunately I find it difficult to read.

I thought the solution would be simple; just make a gauge to display framerate. Unfortunately I can't locate a command line, variable etc that relates to framerate.

Any ideas?