[jhb] Re: Framerate Display

  • From: Frank Turley <frank.turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 09:29:45 +0000

Hi Gerry,

Checked the SDK, no mention of frame rate in the variable list, as I guess its external to the program.

However, I recall fellow flyers have fixed it to show max, min and average values, especially when testing scenery, maybe its what we used to call a DOS environment variable.

Frank T.

At 20:01 08/01/2011, you wrote:
I often fly with the FPS figure displayed, top left corner of the screen. With the new graphics card in lace the script is no longer just red but has a fine black edge. It seems this is how it's designed to appear. Unfortunately I find it difficult to read.

I thought the solution would be simple; just make a gauge to display framerate. Unfortunately I can't locate a command line, variable etc that relates to framerate.

Any ideas?

Gerry Winskill

-----
No virus found in this message.