[jhb] Re: Framerate Display

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 12:01:06 +0000

I can change the way it appears but not, significantly, where it appears.

I now have just 2 values; Wind Direction and Strength, Framerate. Framerate appears on a lower line.

The problem is that when flying beta test circuits of scenery I'm interested on the fps impact it has. With a THTG display the top left corner of the left hand monitor isn't easy to read. If I could make an FPS gauge then I could place it in an easy to spot part of the panel monitor.

I've taken the sensible step, I hope, and asked on the Panel Design Forum.

Gerry Winskill

On 08/01/2011 21:10, Frank Fisher wrote:
Unfortunately, it has a slight frame rate hit, noticeable on my machine.
I turned Fraps off.
FSRecorder does not seem to have a hit.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Reynolds"