[jhb] Re: ADS Viewer

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 20:56:31 +0100

If they turn grey it means they are dropping out of coverage. Sometimes the
break isn't clean and they pop up again for a minute or so before fading again.
Coverage can be a bit ragged depending on what is blocking the signal.

Once the tree outside my window sheds all its leaves the coverage to the SE
should pick up a bit.