[jhb] Re: ADS Viewer

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 20:43:34 +0100

Something still odd though. An example is a pair of Ryan Air flights, over Southern Irish Republic and not far apart. Over a period of a minute both turn from bright white to dim white. Next bits of data vanish from each, before both flights eventually disappear from my screen.

A couple of minutes and they're back. 400B8B continues to move steadily. 4CA567 greys and disappears. Shortly afterwards 400B8B stays bright but stops moving.

Gerry Winskill

Fossil wrote:
I'm still sending you data so try the new Viewer.