Re: writing a CD using send function

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:15:31 -0000

No no no. You have to highlight your CD/DVD drive then press the applications
key to open the context menu, then press enter on write these files to CD. This
assumes that you have files waiting to be written to it in the first place.
Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr