RE: writing a CD using send function

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:43:47 -0000

Judith
The top row of the numpad consists of 4 keys, the NumLock key, the left
mouse key, the right mouse key and the Jaws cursor key.  These are
active when numlock is set to off.
You can also simulate a right mouse click by pressing the Applications
key which is to left of the right control key.

Cheers
Chris