Re: winamp

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:24:14 -0400

Hi Cheryl,

    I suggest that you return to the download site and click on the download
again. Then, you can note both the name of the download file and you can Tab to
the field that tells you where files get downloaded on your computer. You don't
have to actually download the file again, just note those 2 things and you
should be able to find it.

    Incidentally, by default, most PCs download files to your My Documents
folder, but of course, you can Tab to Browse and change that if you wish.

    Hope this helps,

    Don