Re: winamp?

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:55:11 -0600

Hi,

And from that point did you try adding tracks to the playlist?  It does sound
like you're in the correct window.  You might   need only to add in a few music
tracks.  As for getting an older version of Winamp, you might try
www.oldversion.com.  You can also try subscribing to the winampfortheblind
mailing list.  You can find a lot of help there on using Winamp.  Just send a
blank email with the word subscribe in the subject line to the following
address:

winamp4theblind-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope this helps.

Michael