Re: winamp?

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:43:05 -0800

thanks, I did subscribe to that mailing list.
---
"human rights, I've heard of them but I have yet to see them.."
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

~_skype:mouki2005
~_please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing of adult
swim at the following link: http://new.PetitionOnline.com/animem/petition.html
thanks