RE: problem withJFW 9.0 and laptop

  • From: <Michael.Schulz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:37:43 +0200

I had the same problem with a Dell laptop years ago. I installed the
graphics card drivers of the graphics card manufacturer instead of the
Dell driver and all was ok. Please look at
start > control panel > system > hardware > hardware manager > graphic >
enter key to open (+ switches to -)
Here, XP tells you the name of the installed graphics card and the
version of the driver (highlight the name of the graphics card and press
the enter key > please see the version on the drivers page). What is the
name and version of the installed driver?
Regards, Michael