Re: problem withJFW 9.0 and laptop

  • From: "Jennifer Aberdeen" <freespirit328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:19:11 -0400

Let's see, I had to go into control panel, and then I don't know what after that. All I know is I had to change some of the settings; Something about Jaws setting the computer for the best performance. Oh and also changing the resolution. That's what tech support helped me with, but it's still not right.

Jennifer, AVON Independent Sales Representative

Shop my online store 24 hours a day!
http://www.youravon.com/jaberdeen
----- Original Message ----- From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>