RE: please help

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:49:33 -0400

Now that's interesting.  I Have seen one space from time to time, but
never knew why. I sometimes long for the days of Pica and Elite, when
laying out a document.  In the immortal words of Edith Bunker, "You knew
where you were then."  However, I've managed to figure out which
font-size combinations are functional equivalents of the old Pica,
10-space-per-horozontal-inch, format, and that's what I use.  Vertical
spacing will have to look after itself.

Ted