Re: need opinions on jaws pro and xp pro

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:06:06 -0500

Hi Joanne,
You should be able to network XPHome, and XPPro,
I have Win98SE, and XPHome networked here and no problems.
XPPro not only costs more, but what additional features it has are more
suited for the business, or work environment.
So, you end up paying $150, to $200 extra for the Jaws pro, just for the
ability to access features that most home users never use.
Ricque