Re: jfw fryed my brain

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:08:02 -0700

Did msaa get installed during the update?  Sometimes these things go away by
rebooting.  Sometimes you have to look on the jaws cd for things like dll files
but I'd call teck support about that one before replacing things.  Several
spyware programms are available from the jfwlite site.  Updating your system may
be a good idea.  That can be done from windows update site.  Unless you have
alternate versions of jaws or magic versions on your system, you can remove the
shared components when you remove and re-install jaws.