jfw fryed my brain

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:08:54 -0400

Hello everyone I am looking for some assistance with a problem I am having
regarding the install of jaws 6.2.  A few days ago I tried installing the free
downloadable update and since then my computer has not been working correctly
and my mind has been becoming more overworked.  The problem is such that the
insert f7 for links does not work or other key jfw functions such as access to
the jfw menu options.  I have also been getting visual basic errors which refer
me to the application developer but after being on the phone with them for two
days and about six hours they cant't seem to fix the problem either.  I have
installed the software several times over and used the repair feature, but
nothing works.  It is frusterating as I type this message every word is
repeated.  Please help me.  At this point I can't use my computer for much and
I am wanting to go back to jaws 5 which I would have to reinstall as I removed
it from my computer.  jfw tec support seems to think there is a program which
is conflicting with jaws on start up, but my start menu is empty.  Also one tec
person suggested I get my windows xp home updated and install a spywhere
program but I don't know how to do any of this or even if that's the issue?