Re: jfw crashing

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:14:33 +0530

Hi all,

I have noticed jfw v6.2 crashing when I close Internet explorer which has a page loaded that has Macromedia flash.

Pranav
on Wednesday 11/2/2005 08:05 PM, will said:
hi

Does this to me all the time! especially when MSN messenger is up it freezes when i unload

Considering this product was beta tested, it doesn't look like it from where i standing
will