Re: jfw crashing

  • From: Adam <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:22:49 -0500

Did they mention a conflict between the Display Adapter driver and some other drivers or a video chain problem?

Adam

Gene Stevens wrote:

The last I heard from FS they suspected a driver conflict as the cause of the problem. They suggested that I start XP in safe mode and try it with each driver one at a time. This however seemed impossible because it doesn't crash Jaws every time.

Gene Stevens
On MSN and Yahoo: guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>