Re: Thumb Drive Settings

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:38:41 -0000

Hi,

Very simple, in fact, although I'm not sure Freedom Scientific document
it anywhere.  Just copy the settings from the settings directory on the
PC to the settings directory on the thumb drive:

1.  Navigate to the JAWS settings directory on the PC.  You can use the
"Explore JAWS\Explore User Settings" item under the programs\JAWS 7.0
submenu.

2.  Select the files you wish to copy and press CTRL+C.

3.  Go into the route of the thumb drive, then to JAWS70, then settings,
then enu.

4.  Press CTRL+V, overriding files as necessary.

HTH,
Matthew