RE: find command with IE

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:35:47 -0800

Correct me if I'm wrong,
Ok you are wrong!

 but doesn't the virtual cursor follow the actual visible cursor in
processors such as MS Word?
No it does not.  The virtual cursor is a cursor that moves threw a buffer
and is not seen on screen.  It allows jaws to simulate a cursor when one is
not present.
  We're talking about the virtual cursor also called the PC cursor, right?
The pc cursor and the virtual cursor is not the same thing.  The pc cursor
gives programs control over the movement of the cursor or highlight.  For
virtual cursor see above.
 The thing is that wherever I'm typing in a word processor is where my
virtual cursor is located.  That's where the actual cursor is.  Thanks.
No when you are typing in a word processor that is where your real cursor
is.
Thanks.
Hth