Re: alert: empty document. message in adobe

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 19:14:49 +0100

You will find that whoever created the original document has merely created a
PDF with images in it, not actual text. If they are unable to convert it to
text, Omnipage or Kurzweil will be able to convert it to text for you.

Otherwise ask them to just send you the images which are in the PDF, and if you
have MS Office the photo editor included with that should be able to convert it
for you.
Peter