RE: Why is jaws such a big screw up!

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:01:44 -0700

Funny!  Yeah It doesn't happen on my  win98 machine at home but it happens
here at work both with an alva and a braille-lite and it happened with a
P450 I had running winxp.  Honestly I don't remember if it happened under
NT4 on that same machine.  Supposedly we don't have any strange services
running unless their some kind of legal spyware.  I sware I got this
problem fixed yesterday but today there it was.