Re: Using win-mx with Jaws.

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:23:20 -0500

Wow TerriLinne!

That was great!  One thing I'd like to add if I may.  When you are in the
list of search resaults, you have to read each line as you down arrow.  For
some reason, Jaws will not do this automatically.  So, you have to hit
insert up arrow on each resault to read that line.  It can be kind of tricky
at first.  But after a while, you bang out the key commands like nothing.
Jack