Re: Using win-mx with Jaws.

Something else that I've found out you can do...  When you are tabbing to
the search button, there is a tab that says, any connection button.  If you
hit the space bar, you can choose the connection speed you'd like to be in
the results.  As you arrow down the connection speeds get slower.  So, if
you only want results that are DSL or faster, you arrow to that choice and
hit enter on it.  Then continue with the search as usual.
You can also choose the bit rate of the files that you are looking for.
Like only files that are 192KBPS or higher.  If you want to know this,
contact me off list so as not to clutter the list with info that isn't
necessary.   Jack
akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx