Using win-mx with Jaws.

Listers,
I have down loaded win-mx, but I don't have a clue of how to used the
program.
I went to jfwlite to the helpful hints but found nothing. So if some one
would be so kind to get me started with the jaws keystrokes for using this
program, I would really appreciate it.
Hmmm!You know, I don't even know where to type in what I want to search for,
or even where is the list located of things that were found?
Thanks, I'll be listening out.
Carliss