Re: The Optacon wow! good explanation

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:29:17 -0700

Hi listers,

I love that Optacon.  It was the coolest thing ever.  I could live with the
camera's retina detaching, kinks in the cable, poor print quality.  But I
could read with it.  I had hopes that Blazie would revive it, but Deane is
retired and I have not heard of any other plans.  Optacon users out there,
hang on to your machines, love them, keep them happy.  They are worth their
weight in gold.

Francis