Re: TextAloud helpful user guide with jfw7

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:35:32 -0800

Hello, could you tell me a little more about this program? What does it
actually do?
I'm interested.
MMM

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:13:10 -0400 "Hank & Patty"
<hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Hello

I have just started using the text to speech program TextAloud 2.2 with
jfw7 to convert numerous text files into mp3 format.  Is there possibly a
quick start reference guide out there that I can get a hold of that tells
different jfw7 keystrokes or short cut keys for using jfw7 with  the
program TextAloud 2.2? and if so, could someone who may know please let
me know from what site I can get this TextAloud reference guide?  If
someone can please help me out with this, I would be very much
appreciative.  Thanks.

TextAloud 2.2 user

Hank Merchant Jr.

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!