Re: jaws 8 with wireless keyboard

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:31:31 -0800

Heello all, just talked with the FS techs about getting a wireless
keybord and mouse. They told me that this was not a good idea. For there
might be a driver issue that causes problems with jaws, does anyone use a
wireless   keybord or mouse out there. If so please give us some details
on your success.
MMM

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:37:22 -0400 "Hank & Patty"
<hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Hello Tony

Are you still having any problems using your Microsoft wireless keyboard
with jaws?  If so, what kind of problems are you having with this
wireless keyboard?  On the other hand, do you find this Microsoft
wireless keyboard you have works really good with jaws to do all the
things you do on the computer?  If you could please get back to me when
it is convenient to let me know, I would be very much appreciative as I
am shopping around to see which least expensive wireless keyboard works
great with Jaws.  Thanks.

Happy surfing

Hank Merchant Jr.