TextAloud helpful user guide with jfw7

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:13:10 -0400

Hello

I have just started using the text to speech program TextAloud 2.2 with jfw7 to
convert numerous text files into mp3 format.  Is there possibly a quick start
reference guide out there that I can get a hold of that tells different jfw7
keystrokes or short cut keys for using jfw7 with  the program TextAloud 2.2?
and if so, could someone who may know please let me know from what site I can
get this TextAloud reference guide?  If someone can please help me out with
this, I would be very much appreciative.  Thanks.

TextAloud 2.2 user

Hank Merchant Jr.