Re: TextAloud helpful user guide with jfw7

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:26:32 -0800

Thanks for that information and sorry I left my signiture on my note.
Program sounds interesteing

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 04:15:30 -0400 "Hank & Patty"
<hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Hello back

TextAloud is a really good program that I just found out about myself
about 2 weeks ago that is specifically designed to convert numerous text
file types into mp3 or wave format.  This way you can then take your
favorite book that is in txt or word format and after it has ben
converted into mp3 format in conjunction with the use of some sapii 5
voices such as the AT&T natural voices Mike or Crystal, you can listen to
this book in a nice clear voice such as Mike or Crystal or whatever other
voice name you prefer on your bookport or other mp3 player.  You can also
listen to text files or web pages you have converted using your favorite
saphi5 clear, smooth  sounding voice in your car stereo because you can
also convert your desired text files or web pages into wave format with
this program TextAloud.
You can read all about this great program and different sapi5 voices and
also listen to sample recordings of numerous different sapi5 voices on
the web site www.nextup.com.  It is also from this site www.nextup.com
that you buy this program TextAloud or different desired sapi5 voices by
credit card or cheque or money order.  It is not a big cost for
TextAloud, the price for this program is $30 U.S. and if you decide you
want to get the AT&T natural voices speech engine with the clear, smooth
sounding sapi5 voices Mike and Crystal after you have listened to sample
recordings of these 2 voices, the price for the both of these voices
together is only $25 U.S.
Hope this helps you out.

Happy surfing

Hank Merchant Jr.