Re: TaxAct2003 & JAWS5

  • From: "Tom Shults" <TPShults@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:39:57 -0800

Phil,

Last year I did my own taxes using turbo Tax On Line, Jaws, and an OCr
scanner for all of my year end tax statements.  I am sure it took me longer
than a sighted person, but I got it all done.

The Turbo Tax on line html pages all worked fine with Jaws, except that Jaws
initially missed parts of some of the large pages.  I just got used to
quickly hitting the Jaws repaint key (Insert+ESC) after each page displayed.
After doing that, all was well.

Tom