Re: TaxAct2003 & JAWS5

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <chaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:42:23 -0500

Hi all,
I have been using tax act for about 3 years now to prepare my income taxes,
both federal and state.  Tax act also has a way that you can prepare your
taxes over the Internet.  Of coarse, this way is very Jaws friendly because
everything is internet based!  This way I don't have to worry about scripts
every year, and whether or not Jaws will work with the current version.  To
read more about it, and to start doing your income taxes, go to:

http://www.taxactonline.comm

I think you can do your federal return for free using their internet based
tax preparation program, as long as you print your return at the end, and
don't electronically file it.  They do charge to do your state return.  I
electronically filed both of my returns for only $18.  I had my refund in
two weeks!!  Actually, I did paperless returns.  That is where you don't
have to sign anything, or send anything in to the IRS.  You can download
your return as a PDF file.  I do this, and keep it for future reference!  To
check it all out, and to get more information, just go to the link above.
Chris Chaffin