Re: PlayingWavFilesInIE

  • From: "Tom Reid" <Tom.Reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:20:37 -0000

Hi Dean,

Keeping in mind what David said, try just hitting the control key as soon as
you open your wav file. This may knock out jaws and let you hear your stuff.
When I had a single channel sound card, even allowing wav settings did not
work for me. If hitting control works, you won't be able to use jaws while
your file is playing, but you may be able to close it without unloading
jaws.

Tom