Re: Super anti Spyware in combination with other such

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:33:28 -0700

Imbar,

I have a feeling you're right. As happens sometimes, they don't bother
putting a message there saying that these functions aren't operational in
the Free version. Maybe they're grayed out so that sighted users can tell? I
kind of doubt it. Jaws would say it was grayed out. Just bad interface
design, sloppy. But anyway, although I didn't read all the information on
the AVG site that carefully, this sounds like something I'd have figured out
if I'd read more about their two paid versions.

It's okay. I've got SAS (formerly known as Super Anti Spyware) up and
running and it'll serve my purposes.