Re: Spell check

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:22:49 -0800

In tiny-spell, it is quite tricky to use, I use as-u-type and it can
correct on the fly and you can add words to the dictionaries, it has ones
for different languages as well, It cost $49.95 however but for those who
need a comprehensive spelling correcting program which works in all
applications, because it is always running, (easily defeatible)  it is
worth the trial. Updates are free for always.